over 1 year ago
Attention all registrants! We’re extending the competition briefly for all competition registrants including those who didn’t finish in time, or existing registrants who want to create another skill: Use your newfound ISP coding chops to enter an additional, eligible ISP skill and you’ll win a new bonus participation prize of $40 USD value (capped at 200 bonus participation prizes, no more than one per maker) Here’s what you have to do by November 26th at 5:00pm EST:
- Build and publish a new skill, or update an existing skill, with In-Skill Purchasing that offers premium paid content for customers and is available for purchase. (The new submission during this extension period can not be a skill you already entered in this competition.)
- Skills must be published in at least one of the Skill Stores that currently support ISP: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, and/or Japan.
- Complete a shorter form than normal on Devpost here: https://alexaisp.devpost.com/details/bonus (No demo video required!)
- Pass certification by December 6th at 5:00pm EST
- Skills entered during this period are NOT eligible for the overall prizes
- If you submit an existing skill, submitters will be required to have integrated ISP during the submission period. Existing skills that already integrated ISP will NOT be eligible.
Did you already enter two or more? As long as two of your skills are eligible and certified, you will automatically receive the new Bonus Participation Prize and you do not need to do anything further during this extension period! No maker will be awarded any Participation Prizes for more than two eligible skills.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.